View Single Post
Unread 12-04-2012, 09:57 PM
A Griffon
Featured

Server: Antonia Bayle
Send a message via AIM to Drumstix42 Send a message via MSN to Drumstix42 Send a message via Yahoo to Drumstix42

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valdacil View Post
Great interface and thanks for all the updates. When I came back to the game the last time I didn't feel like getting back into modding again, so it was nice to find almost every interface style I liked in DrumsUI.

I did notice 2 bugs today:
1) AA Window - After CoE reorganized the AA window I was pleased to see a nice indicator on the category buttons to indicate that I needed to select something in that category (I always forgot to select Character Development things until 2-3 levels after I got them). I'm using the Blue on Blue DrumsUI and today I don't have the green indicators on the category buttons on the AA window.

2) Tradeskill Window - the recipe list today is only showing 9 items and only taking up half of the verticle space. I tried resizing the window to see if that would get it to expand, but no matter what size I made the window, the recipe list remained the same.

EDIT: I checked and the DrumsUI Updater says all my files are up-to-date. I also exited the game completely and reloaded to see if reloading the interface would change anything, but both of the above effects remain.
#1 sounds like an outdated gfx file. Just yesterday I updated them.
#2 is a bug that was reported to me already, working on the fix.