View Single Post
Unread 10-01-2008, 08:24 PM
A Young Mystail Rat

Server: Antonia Bayle
Default Error downloading file: DATABASE

Ok i read the descriptions and searched the forums like 5 times and apparently no one has had this error, or i am stupid and cant seem to find it. So if some one could help me out it would be great. I have installed both EQ2 map autoloader and the Microsoft .Net Framework 2.0, I have redone this like 5 times and still havent been able to fix my issue. the Updater starts up and i get the following
Checking Database
Failed to download Database
Error downloading File:
DATABASE
The operation has timed out

Retry
Failed to download Database
Error downloading File:
DATABASE
The operation has timed out

No Updated Files
No New Files

I have try this multiple times and still cant get anything to work, no kick butt maps with quest info when i play. My real life freind told me about the site and everything he also has it running so i asked him to stop bye and see whats going on, however he couldnt figue out whats going on as well. I thought ok im timing out so I disabled every fire wall i have and tryed it again. still no luck, my internet says its up and running fine. no fire walls ativated. I am running windows XP media center Edition version 2002 with service pack 3. I read somehthing about windows xp 64 but not sure if it pertains to me or not, or how to verify that. Im not great with computers normaly i know just enough to get my machine to do what i want it do, but thus far when it comes to EQ-2 MAPs i have failed, and would really appreciate some help

Last edited by kimojraven : 10-01-2008 at 08:28 PM.