View Single Post
Unread 03-01-2009, 12:31 PM
A Grizzled Badger

Server: Nektulos
Default got part figured out... need help

Ok, so I've been tweaking the xml file for over an hour now, and I figured a few things out, but I need help getting the last part. So the original code I posted doesn't work because in the ImageStyleName="exp05_dun_nuroga_0" it doesn't recognize the mas when there is that last part with the underscore and the number. I tried getting rid of all of them and it can't discriminate between the floors because they are all called the same thing... so when I pulled up the maps in the map window from the dropdown box, Nuroga 1 to 5 are all the same map (the first floor). The good news with that is it knows I'm in nuroga and under Current Zone it shows the first floor map with a cursor showing my location. So I know all my zonerects work correctly. I tried getting rid of the underscore and leaving the numbers on all floors but the first level, and now it gets more complicated. Under the dropdown showing the current zone, it only shows the first level, and the cursor showing my position. None of the other levels are available in the dropdown under that heading. When I look in the Kunark dropdown, all 5 levels are there, and each shows the appropriate map, but when I try to switch to a different floor, it doesn't have a cursor showing my position. So the catch is, I can't have underscores in the first part of the code for each floor, I can't have a number at the end of the image style name for the first floor, I can't figure out how to get them to connect even though the heightmin and heightmax settings are correct, and I'm totally stumped now. This is the code I have at the moment. Where should I go from here??

<ImageStyle Name="exp05_dun_nuroga" displayname="Nu'roga 1" menugroup="Kunark" zonerect="-82,-59,81,58" heightmax="20">
<ImageFrame Source="images/maps/map_exp05_dun_nuroga_0.dds" SourceRect="0,0,436,506" />
</ImageStyle>
<ImageStyle Name="exp05_dun_nuroga1" displayname="Nu'roga 2" menugroup="Kunark" zonerect="-83,-65,95,91" heightmin="20" heightmax="80">
<ImageFrame Source="images/maps/map_exp05_dun_nuroga_1.dds" SourceRect="0,0,436,506" />
</ImageStyle>
<ImageStyle Name="exp05_dun_nuroga2" displayname="Nu'roga 3" menugroup="Kunark" zonerect="-80,-55,89,68" heightmin="80" heightmax="120">
<ImageFrame Source="images/maps/map_exp05_dun_nuroga_2.dds" SourceRect="0,0,436,506" />
</ImageStyle>
<ImageStyle Name="exp05_dun_nuroga3" displayname="Nu'roga 4" menugroup="Kunark" zonerect="-70,-60,88,86" heightmin="120" heightmax="150">
<ImageFrame Source="images/maps/map_exp05_dun_nuroga_3.dds" SourceRect="0,0,436,506" />
</ImageStyle>
<ImageStyle Name="exp05_dun_nuroga4" displayname="Nu'roga 5" menugroup="Kunark" zonerect="-78,-56,94,69" heightmin="150">
<ImageFrame Source="images/maps/map_exp05_dun_nuroga_4.dds" SourceRect="0,0,436,506" />
</ImageStyle>