View Single Post
Unread 01-29-2015, 01:28 PM
A Mist Grinnin
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Server: Oasis
Default Alternate Target Tagging Window with Tradeskill Prestige Buttons

I have always felt that Hotkey space is a scarce resource. With the ease of switching AA builds, I wanted to avoid a situation where I had to reserve hotkeys for things like refining, salvaging, and work station summoning. I also didn't want to have to spend time searching through the numerous pages of acquired abilities to try and find these things when I needed them.

As an alternative I have modified the Target Tagging Window (ctrl + shift + T) an added 14 addition buttons to it. This window is built off Default UI assets. It adds the following hotkeys:

Summon each workstation individually. (7 buttons, 1 for each)
Summon harvesting Goblin
Summon harvesting Pony
Track Harvestables
Refine
Salvage
Transmute
Open Recipe Window (I needed a filler)

You must already have these abilities before they will work (everyone has Transmute and a Recipe Book) All of them are Tradeskill Prestige Abilities, except the Pack Pony which is obtained through the Gathering Obsession line.

Known Issue: The buttons are always shaded. This is due to an issue on how the client parses spell numbers, so a workaround had to be used in order for all of the buttons to actually function. If you know a way to bypass this, please let me know.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	TargetTagUI.png
Views:	1008
Size:	29.8 KB
ID:	8220  
Attached Files
File Type: xml eq2ui_mainhud_target_tag.xml (12.5 KB, 1075 views)

Last edited by Mystara0001 : 01-29-2015 at 01:31 PM.