View Single Post
Unread 02-21-2005, 12:47 AM
He Who Holds the XML
Premium Member
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Server: Nektulos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aalwein
Downloaded and examined TyeJae's mod. From what I can tell, the only XML files from his mod that actually got changed are...
- eq2ui.xml
- eq2ui_fonts.xml
- eq2ui_ImageStyles.xml
- eq2ui_ProgressbarStyles.xml
- eq2ui_mainhud.xml
- eq2ui_mainhud_experience.xml
- eq2ui_mainhud_groupmembers.xml
- eq2ui_mainhud_hotkey.xml
- eq2ui_mainhud_player.xml
- eq2ui_mainhud_target.xml

I'd first try dropping all my files except eq2ui_ImageStyles.xml and - eq2ui_font.xml into his mod. Open EQ and see if the default buttons show ok (they should).

Next open both his and my ImageStyle files in Notepad. Copy and paste any code from my file not in his. This should make my custom buttons show.

Do the same with the fonts file.

Everything about the 3 default button styles is contained in eq2ui_ButtonStyles.xml. If you're still having troubles after doing the above, I'd look there. I'd also try trashing everything included with TyeJae's mod that wasn't actully changed
Yes, I believe you are right, Zonx. I've got a new zip file floating in the discussion thread with a trimmed down version of the UI. The only changed file that TyeJae and FetishInventory share is the ImageStyles.xml. So what I did was take the Fetish ImageStyles file and add then three "imagestyles" items from TyeJae's ui. So only this file is ever modified. Just using the fetishinventory, things work fine. just tyejae, things work fine. combine the two it just isn't happy. It doesn't make any sense to me... but I'm still playing around trying to figure this out.

Aalwein | Bartolomeu
"Vae puto deus fio."