Thread: WoW Emulated
View Single Post
Unread 12-01-2005, 02:14 PM
A Fallen Diplomat
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Server: Permafrost

Sorry got a darn cold not feeling real clear headed but i did manage to find out my problem my ui builder was out of date lol.

ok anyway , i had to rebuild brickwall. its done, graphics were very blurry cleaned them up and fixed some transparence issues. this new one comes in 3 pieces, left , right and the little piece is a filler between the 2 so in the builder make 3 items. add the data to them , only user moveable. not scaleable. they are for 1600x1200 later when we are done I will make ones for different resolutions.

If I make a window complete can you use it in the builder or do you need it in pieces like the ones I have made already ?

Making new windows file for you to use that will be a skin for all the windows that way you will only need one resource file.I am gonna take off the shadows thats whats causing the problems. Will take me a bit to get them done though. Brickwall is done though so if you want you can get it done with data attached and post it back here so i can see how it works .

I am stil learning this how this UI is different from wow..heh anyway goodluck.
I'll get them up as soon as I can. scrap all the other ones except the latest brickwall.Im on MSN if you need me.

Last edited by banehavoc : 12-01-2005 at 02:36 PM.