View Single Post
Unread 09-01-2009, 01:27 PM
A Griffon
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Server: Antonia Bayle

I've got most of it sorted out, but I've run into a sticking point with multiple composites that have the same name. Working from the persona window, I can find the path to a skill. However, if that skill isn't in the topmost composite on a page, I can't access it from outside.

Using the OnHoverIn=Parent.Parent.Name method, both Safe Fall and Fishing share a common path, but they don't.

Somewhere between UtilityComposite and CategoryTemplate, the composite elements are being indexed and I haven't figured out how to access beyond the first. This hides the top group on the General Tab:
Code:
Parent.Parent.Persona.MainPage.TabPages.Skills.SkillTabPages.InnerPage.Utility.Frame.UtilityComposite.CategoryTemplate.Visible=False
This hides the all of the groups on the General Tab:
Code:
Parent.Parent.Persona.MainPage.TabPages.Skills.SkillTabPages.InnerPage.Utility.Frame.UtilityComposite.Visible=False
Is there anyway to access the other sub-groups? Some syntax that I'm unaware of? I've tried:
CategoryTemplate_1
'CategoryTemplate 1'
CategoryTemplate(1)
CategoryTemplate[1]
CategoryTemplate.1

And, I got the #'s (and the path to them) like this:
Code:
                <Page BackgroundOpacity="1.000" Location="36,163" Name="SkillTemplate" PackSize="a" RStyleDefault="/SpecialElements.SkillProgressBar.data.bkg.rect" ScrollExtent="269,32" Size="269,32" Visible="false">
                    <Text AbsorbsInput="false" Font="/TextStyles.Normal.NormalStyle" Location="6,8" MaxLines="1" Name="Name" PackLocation=",cfc" PackSize="absolute,fixed" ScrollExtent="214,18" Size="214,18" OnHoverIn="LocalText=Parent.Name" OnHoverOut="LocalText=Parent.Parent.Name">:42aee842ba871024:Very Light Armor</Text>
                    <Text AbsorbsInput="false" Font="/TextStyles.Normal.NormalStyle" Location="157,8" MaxLines="1" Name="Status" PackLocation="fff,cfc" ScrollExtent="105,18" Size="105,18" TextAlignment="Right"                     OnHoverIn="Parent.Name.LocalText=Parent.Parent.Parent.Name"
                    OnHoverOut="Parent.Name.LocalText=Parent.Parent.Parent.Parent.Name">:42aee842822e5ea7:15 / 25</Text>
                    <Page BackgroundOpacity="1.000" Name="Frame" PackSize="a" RStyleDefault="/SpecialElements.SkillProgressBar.data.frame.rect" ScrollExtent="269,32" Size="269,32" />
                    <Progressbar BackgroundOpacity="1.000" Color="#FF0000" Name="Progress" PackSize="a" Progress="0.750" ScrollExtent="269,32" Size="269,32" Style="/SpecialElements.SkillProgressBar.data.style" />
                </Page>