View Single Post
Unread 03-07-2006, 06:55 PM
A Grassland Beetle
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Server: Lucan DLere

Quote:
Originally Posted by firecla
I was actually talking about the entire zip file for info center and its associated links.

Thanks,

Fireclaw
Befallen
Milquetowst Info Center is an entirely seperate addon managed by DBurgdorf; I only added it to my compilation because, well, I used it I will add a link for it on the main page, but in the meantime you can find it under the Downloads -> Interface Pieces -> Miscellaneous -> Milquetowst Info Center

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pixi
I just downloaded and installed the 1.8f version and everything works like charm except, of course, one thing.

The map.

I grabbed the MiniMap addon and installed it. The problem is when I click the Minimize button to get the MiniMap, all I get is a black window with a few buttons on the top left corner. Any ideas what I can do to sort this out?
Make sure it works properly without the minimap plugin first. If the map still works, make sure you installed it properly, because that sounds like a problem with the textures included in the zip not being placed in the proper folder, thereby making the game unable to find them and just placing a black box where the texture should be.

If that doesn't work (or if I get other people complaining about it), I'll take it up with Zonx. I'm fairly certain it's a missing texture issue, though.

<< Spiricore >>
aka Jiivin n'Groovin (retired)
aka Faultline
aka Aexenius
<< Lucan DLere >>

Last edited by Spiricore : 03-07-2006 at 07:21 PM.