View Single Post
Unread 07-22-2010, 06:07 AM
A Griffon

Server: Butcherblock
Default oh dear :-(

I like the sound of a lot of these changes Rothgar some great things here but my fear is I am a Profit user and from my best (uneducated) guess most everything in profit that updates such as health bar, power, etc... runs thru the clock so it is constatly being refreshed.

With GM9 in retirement I am in fear of the beloved profit ui going down into the relm of the forgotten. I know there are others on here who say that profit will not die but if they are not able to make the repairs to the ui then what? I know I am by far NOT a programming guru, I do pretty good at cut & paste simple tasks but that is about the extent of my knowledge. I added a few buttons to my banker window and my market popup_setprice but that is as cool as I get when it comes to programming.

Excited but worried,

James

P.S. I am also not a big fan of the clock/compass being added to the mini-map but perhaps a screenshot of that would help to ease the tension a bit. :-) ( I currently have my Compass/clock top and center for quick-easy viewing while my mini-map is top right. (See Attached Screenshot)
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	EQ2_000263.jpg
Views:	795
Size:	247.4 KB
ID:	7345  

Last edited by Jamesc146 : 07-22-2010 at 06:24 AM. Reason: P.S.