View Single Post
Unread 07-21-2010, 09:01 PM
A Griffon
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Server: Unrest

Quote:
Originally Posted by SOE-Rothgar View Post
It doesn't show EQ2Map POI's. The map draws either a POI dot or Region based on data associated with the quest. Not every quest in the game will have the data to begin with, but many will.

We are shooting for a Test update next Tuesday which will include all of the UI enhancements.
When you first announced this I cringed because I'm a very picky player. One of the biggest things that has kept me in EQ2 is the fact I have my UI exactly like I like it. Then you posted this Character Screen shot and I can live with that. I was dreading the change because I use dragowulf's inventory window (had to do some changes and of course being noob at this stuff asked TalTal to make them then was able to see what was done and make some more) and couldn't bare the thought of losing that but this looks good too. I am sure my colors will carry over etc or will get updated to carry over the profitui blue color.

Anyway Hotbars and such and the XP window still have me concerned hopefully the custom one I have from EliteUI a few updates ago will still function. Losing the compass/clock since I never run with mini map up will be a change might be able to find a place to put that dreaded minimap up and still keep a good feel for me.

Yes I play "them other games" and currently in beta for LOTR which I hate the UI and every custom UI I have found for that game so far. Seems theres this shortcut keys that display when you open inventory and if you drag an item to it you get icons behind your chat box etc. Haven't found a way to move that dang window so its off to my side or something and nobody answers in the game

So it keeps me from playing.