View Single Post
Unread 07-21-2010, 08:13 PM
A Griffon
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Server: Unrest

Quote:
Originally Posted by SOE-Rothgar View Post
The hotbar windows have been cleaned up so they now default to the original icon size which makes them look sharper. We've removed 2pixels of padding from around the icons that didn't really have any purpose. The customizable padding value is still there. We've also added a right-hand grab handle which balances with the spinner control on the left and makes it easy to move the hotbar. If you turn off the spinner, the grab handle will hide as well.
One thing about the hotbars: I and a lot of the people I know have the spinner hidden to stop us from accidentally hitting it and switching the contents of the hotbar. What'd be nice is, instead of using "hide spinner" to get that, if we had a toggleable (possibly by a key) setting for "lock contents of all hotbars" that'd prevent any changing of the hotbar number and prevent switching of the shift/control/alt key assignment. In short, some way to say "I've got the icons in my hotbars where I want them. DO NOT TOUCH, and don't let me touch, unless I specifically tell you I want to mess with them again.".