View Single Post
Unread 02-13-2008, 01:36 PM
A Brown Bear

Server: Antonia Bayle

Quote:
Originally Posted by lordebon View Post
If you're all downloading the update don't unzip it to your UI, unzip it somewhere else and then run it to install it. If you have your eq2.ini file correctly set up the autoupdater will then detect it and install eq2map properly. It sounds like y'all might be unzipping the updater into your UI directory, which will do nothing, heh.
this sounds like the problem.. yes i unzipped to the UI/bobsui folder so now I made a folder on the desktop and unzipped to there.
One thing I tried was SageUI Journal LU 34. When I opened the new desk folder there were files but nothing to run or install.

the other I tried in a different new desktop folder was profitUI
it had something to install so I did and it immediately crashed. i checked the folder and it had installed profitiu downloader.exe and when i clicked that.. it crashed (the exe). Again, this is located...C:\Program Files\Sony\EverQuest II\UI\bobsui with the files being unzipped to a new folder on my desktop.
what do i try next?

note: i successfully installed goldi's set the other day but my armor would disappear and I could not move my unlocked hotbars and never got a reply on his/her forum so I had to uninstall it.. point being.. at least one of them did work! : )

Last edited by ladygamer5 : 02-13-2008 at 01:44 PM.