View Single Post
Unread 03-31-2014, 02:01 PM
A Forest Scavenger

Server: Everfrost
Default Stat Bar problem

I'm having a problem with the stat bar not showing/saving settings properly, but on only one character.

Every time I log on with the one toon, many stats are shown that are not selected in bar 1 and bar 2. Oddly, when I open the stat bar settings only those stats I want to see are selected and everything on the bar itself vanishes except coin on bar 1 and FPS on bar 2.

I have manually cleared ALL stats and reselected the ones I want to see numerous times. I also tried clearing all stat selections and logging out/back in. I have tried saving and reloading ui settings as well as loading another characters ui settings and I have tried deleting the character ini file. Nothing I try seems to fix the problem.
EDIT: I have now also tried copying and renaming another characters ini, etc - this did not fix the issue either.

Anyone have any ideas why this is happening or how to fix it?

EDIT: It would seem this is related to loading an aa profile. After creating a new one on an alt, the same problem with the stat bar occurs after loading a profile......

Last edited by AZDixx : 04-08-2014 at 11:53 PM. Reason: AA profile related finding