View Single Post
Unread 10-14-2013, 09:48 AM
Fetish Core author
This person is a EQ2Map developer.
Featured

Server: Crushbone

Quote:
Originally Posted by tknarr View Post
I've had this happen with the group window in Profit when SOE introduced the SOEmote avatars. Toggling them on changed sizes, and when toggled off things didn't go back to the exact state they were in before. It seemed to have something to do with anchoring. If the window expands around the horizontal midline but then contracts while keeping the top fixed, it'd "creep" upwards. It should be comfirmable by making the window tall enough that it doesn't grow and seeing if the creeping upwards stops.
The group window is an issue just related to the SOEmote thing where, when it's at the bottom of the screen, opening the SOEmote bit expands the window upwards but closing it the window keeps it's vertical location and shrinks from the bottom, thus causing it to creep upward. I had to add some code to Fetish to move the window onShow/onHide of that section to keep it from doing that.

I imagine the issue here is probably similar; because it's at the bottom (I'm assuming here) it's expanding upwards, then when whatever code is there is determining it should be the smaller version is taking effect it resizes the window but doesn't change the location back to where it used to be.