View Single Post
Unread 04-22-2012, 08:55 PM
A Young Mystail Rat

Server: Unkown

As Mr. Stix said, it came from the sticky at the top of this board.

I put it in as a slash command and EQ2 didn't reject it, but I have no idea how to manipulate it.

Totems in this game stack so I have about 12 of them running. I just wanted to make a macro to toggle the auto consume on and off. The auto-consume sometimes likes to hang up too, it is good to toggle to refresh it as a fix.

Anyways, I will play with it as much as I can and if I find the answer I will post. I am just not nearly as experienced at this kind of stuff as I am sure a lot of people who come here are so I thought I would just give asking for help a shot.

I found out what the %d is by digging around on this forum but it really doesn't make sense. %d is suppose to stand for decimal integer and I am not sure how that would apply in this circumstance.

Just as a wild guess from looking at the pattern I would assume

set_auto_consume %d 0 1 1 //Turn Auto-Consume Off
set_auto_consume %d 1 0 1 //Turn Auto-Consume On

the first value of 0 or 1 in the sequence would be on and off. 0 being off 1 being on. I am thinking that maybe the next one would stand for bag and then the final would stand for slot.. but with my luck I am probably wrong. Ima give it a try right now.

:3

Last edited by Turboscooter : 04-22-2012 at 09:00 PM.