Thread: DarqUI
View Single Post
Unread 04-29-2016, 01:01 AM
A Young Mystail Rat

Server: Unkown

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darqwood View Post
That is the ui log for a new install whether you crashed or not. Those messages mean you haven't customized any of the windows. The game could not access the listed resources because they don't exist yet.

Try switching to the "lite" version of the DarqUI browser -- right-click the gear icon on the updates page to choose it. The lite version only has one instance of the awesomium browser client which may help with your crashing issue.

Thanks for the reply. Unfortunately it did not help, but I forgot to say previously that it was happening on test server after they put gu100 on it, and then when the main servers went live with gu100 it started happening. Also, it happens with all ui's, drums, profit, and darq, I think DB broke something. I crash when I exit the game as well.

EDIT: Installed EQ2 fresh on another PC with Darq and everything is fine. So I deleted my eq2 install on the main computer and copied over my fresh install from the other PC, and all is well, sorry to take up your time.

Last edited by mh272 : 04-29-2016 at 03:05 AM.