View Single Post
Unread 03-09-2005, 03:51 AM
EQ2MAP Updater Author
This person is a EQ2Map developer.
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Server: Antonia Bayle

Quote:
Originally Posted by bohicaseti
Just a quick note. It doesn't seem to work in Win XP 64bit. Crashes right from the get-go. Not sure if maybe it's just the Beta XP64bit talkin screwy to it and maybe that will be fixed by the time XP 64bit gets released or if has something to do with the program itself. I know I should expect such things with Beta software (especially OS's) but everything else seems to run normal. Just my 2 cents. No biggie, I just use the updater on my other computer and copy the xml files into my UI and it works fine that way. Great work on this mod by the way, it's definitely a 15 on a scale of 1-10. Thanks for going through so much work.
When i post the official beta for the Updater tomorrow test it again, it could have been crashing from the threading (which is now gone). And for anyone that is interested yes it will be posted tomorrow(well actually in the downloads section. I still have to write a readme and i am really tired so i am going to do it when i wake up.

also make sure you have at least version 1.1 of the .net framework installed on your 64 bit machine.