View Single Post
Unread 03-12-2006, 12:20 PM
Freeport Pizza Delivery
Featured

Server: Unrest

Same answer as my recent reply just before this.

Although:
I did resolve the tradeskill window by allowing you to hide the recipe window while crafting.
This removes the search window therefore resolving the issue with keypresses going to the search field rather that the intended hotbar.

Tell and invite on the friends window sounds great and should be submitted as feedback to SOE. The data in the window is unavailable to authors and we would need to access that data in order to add a command to a friend/data.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ObsidianDragon
Thanks again for such a great interface! A few thoughts I had:
Would it be possible to have Tell and Invite on the Friends tab? Since they're the folks I most often tell and invite? Also, 'add to friends' on the search results window would be handy. Another idea, of which I'm far less certain of the feasibility and community interest, would be a new housing visit search window, with static buttons you could code (like your camp to char UI) for your most frequently visited homes. Oh, and the other thought, would it be possible for the recipe search text box to either force lose focus or go away as soon as you enter an active combine? I doubt that many folks type in queries in the middle of a combine, and I keep getting '645645312' in there on my second combine, as I frantically hit my hotkeys. Right now I just manually hunt down that textbox and remark it out of the UI entirely(glad my wife knows a bit of XML ), though it would be nice to use the search when I'm not combining.

Thanks!
Forums

Got Guild?

"Always code as if the person who ends up maintaining your code will be a violent psychopath who knows where you live."