View Single Post
Unread 04-03-2012, 12:16 AM
A Griffon
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Server: Unrest

Quote:
Originally Posted by goodrichkenn View Post
I know for a fact I am in a raid and still no raid window...
You've tried the key to toggle the raid window off and on? Nothing fancy, no options window or anything, just Alt-R a couple of times (ideally with F10 used to force all windows to show a solid black background). If that fails, I'd go into your game installation folder, down into UI/ProfitUI and delete the eq2ui_mainhud_raid.xml file and re-run the updater. That'll force it to patch in the most recent version of the raid window. The only other thing I can think of would be that you've got the raid window positioned off-screen for some reason. To cure that, go into Options, User Interface, Game Windows and scroll down until you find the "Allow Windows Offscreen" setting. Make sure it is not checked. Clearing that setting forces off-screen windows back onto the screen, it should cure bad positioning.

I'm fairly sure this is a problem with your specific UI settings, not Profit in general. I raid using Profit, a good dozen people I know all raid using it, and even intermittent problems with the group and raid windows get griped about loudly until a fix shows up. But I've seen some very weird behavior related to wonky data in the UI settings themselves, and a couple of times the only way I've been able to cure the problem is to delete the UI settings completely and start over fresh from the default Profit UI settings for my screen resolution (which is really really annoying, and I Took Steps after the second time).