View Single Post
Unread 05-01-2011, 03:44 PM
A Griffon
Featured

Server: Nagafen

Quote:
Originally Posted by g0dless420 View Post
Ok I was slightly wrong about how to reproduce the bug. It's not viewing an item, its clicking the 'appearance' button on the small variant that caused this to happen. Anyway here is that screenshot. (Sorry for the mess I didnt take time to crop it).

Second, I was also able to reproduce the vanishing character window with the described methods. However, logging all the way out of the game and back in did not fix it. Neither did selecting any of the variants from the updater's drop down menu. I did redownload the new default.xml file and placed that in my ui folder and got it to work fine (I Like that the 'default' is very similar to the older style that the window was before this recent update).
Attached is a corrected version of the small persona window. It should fix all mentioned issues. Please let me know what you observe.

Note: About my comment about the window snapping to top or bottom, it actually was designed to pop up or down based on current location on the screen...not snap to the top or bottom. I misspoke.

Silat
Attached Files
File Type: zip _eq2ui_mainhud_persona (small).zip (16.6 KB, 298 views)