View Single Post
Unread 04-30-2011, 08:31 AM
A Griffon
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

The UI changes are on live now and the old Profit files do not work. The files you posted here work correctly and should be pushed to the updater ASAP for the convenience of users.

The comment about the small window snapping to the top or bottom explains something I saw while checking the issue about the window moving down. I did not notice the window move down while turning bar view or small equipment view on and off. I did however make the window disappear completely by clicking B after clicking S. The window returned when I logged back in, but had snapped to the bottom of the screen.

If the window is supposed to snap to the closest of top or bottom like that, then it is working correctly.

The fact that the window vanishes when you select bar view while in small equipment view is a bug.

I too will be somewhat distracted for a few days. My wife's sister died of cancer last Sunday. The memorial service is later this morning and the burial will be on Tuesday. I will be out or the loop most of today and all day Tuesday.

-= Therendil =-