Thread: Journal issue.
View Single Post
Unread 04-04-2010, 11:03 AM
A Griffon

Server: Lucan DLere

it appears that you have several issues going on - I'll try to help you weed through them.

1st issue, the journal mod you were using is VERY old and out of date, there have been more than one fundamental change to how the journal works since 2007 (GU34) - it appears that the modder of your old window is no longer modding, which leaves you with 2 choices, you can dig through the journal window code and make the required changes yourself, or go with a more current window.

2nd issue, the Active Journal window was also completely redone in the last update, any active journal made before then is in no way compatible with the new version.

so, any of the "special" buttons or functions on either quest window that are trying to do things to the other quest window will no longer work either.

my advice, is to completely delete your old quest windows - both of them, and start fresh so that you eliminate conflicts - if you aren't a coder, either pic a current custom journal you like or go with the default.

alternatively, you might be able to get someone to update your old one for you - but with it being so far out of date, its a very large project and I'm unsure anyone would take it on.