View Single Post
Unread 03-13-2005, 03:48 AM
A Brown Bear

Server: Mistmoore

Humudce, I didn't even see a listing for Microsoft VM under Advanced in IE Tool/Options. I read each line from top to bottom and notta. There was also no mention of JIT in the list.

Taco, all files are there. Here's a screenshot in case you can get something from it that I wouldn't know about

Using our home network, I transferred the updater compressed file to my husband's computer from mine instead of downloading it directly on his PC. I thought this would test whether or not my download was corrupt. I installed it on his system, ran it and it works like a dream. I checked for MS VM and JIT on his Advance tab in IE and there's nothing there either.

My PC Technical info:
  • Win XP Pro SP2 w/all updates
  • AMD Athlon FX-53 64 bit processor
  • 2 gig PC3200 HyperX RAM
  • 2x 180 gig HD (RAID 0)
  • GeForce 6800 GT 256
  • SoundBlaster Audigy 2 ZS
  • ANTEC TRUE 550 watt ATX Power supply
  • ASUS SK8N Motherboard

I'd be interested to know what others who are getting this error message have in common with my system. Not sure if that matters or not since it seems like a software thing on our side but maybe something we installed that came with the hardware... I dunno.

Oh yeah, if I click Cancel on the first error message (just like what's posted above), this is the next window that comes up.

Thanks for the quick replies.

Last edited by Annabettin : 03-13-2005 at 03:53 AM.