View Single Post
Unread 04-26-2006, 10:46 PM
A Fallen Diplomat

Server: Befallen

Quote:
Originally Posted by mother9987
Your enthusiasm for the mod has definitely convinced me to put some more work into it. I'll see what I can do to get at least some of the features included.

One thing you didn't ask about, that I've considered is adding a stopwatch timer that counts up instead of down. For finding how far apart the AE's are. Would that be useful, or would you just use a real stopwatch for it?
I would deffinantly use the stopwatch feature!

One slight bug that just has be going "wtf"... I made the macro "/show_window MainHUD.Timer.1.Go" and then moved the icon to my hotbar. Now when I click on test it works and starts. When I click on the icon in the macro window, it works. When I click on the hotbar key it works and starts. However, when I use the numerical button assigned to that hotkey (#1 in this case though I did test others on my primary) no dice, the timer doesn't start. It does turn green like its going to start, but the yellow bar never shows up. I am using the latest version of Fetish Nightfall atm, and I have not tested on the default UI to see if there is some conflict with something in fetish...

Any ideas?