View Single Post
Unread 07-17-2012, 07:43 PM
A Griffon
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Server: Unrest

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maikalianne View Post
I've been trying to update my persona window with the updater for a while now since the Skyshrine release and even before with the various GU and it's not been working.

What seems to me to be the latest version of the window (vertical column to the left with different tabs + vertical column to the right with all the stats + central column with gear and character picture) is not showing the different tabs on the left, everything else on the window or the UI works fine though. I'm able to download the file (eq2ui_mainhud_persona.xml) through the updater but once I'm in game and bring up the window, it just never shows the tabs to the left of the window. Which has forced me to use old version of ProfitUI's character window which doesn't include the mercenary tab and a working access to building dungeons.

Not being able to use merc properly has been getting on my nerves lately so I'd appreciate help if possible, thank you!
My persona window did the same and what it turn out was I had old versions of the images in the images directory. I also had a very old styles file.