Thread: WoW Emulated
View Single Post
Unread 12-05-2005, 08:47 AM
A Fallen Diplomat
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Server: Permafrost

Just wanted to let everyone know that might be interested in this UI progress is coming along nicely , Draco has taken the time to go through many problems I was having learning this BUIlder but now that i got the hang of it got the files done that were needed for the graphics , only a few backgrounds and final buttons left to do. all the conversions are done.

There may possible be 2 types of this UI heavy and light not sure how mucvh time I can commit but when I am done I will release all rights for anyone who wishes to improve upon it. All thge graphics have been taken from interfaces from across multiple platforms WC3 , WoW, Screenshots, and many other places. There are many custom graphics, load screens etc.. also all the colors are very closely matched to WC3, and WOW. Greys, Silvers, and Golds are overlayed , and lots of black hehe.

I love WOW but after seeing that it just didnt compare to EQ after being lv 60 for over 10 months and nothing to do I got into modding Ive always played EQ nothing compares to it. But wow got me hooked with all the brigh colors. I know many will poke fun at it but hey it's a game right I should have what I want so here i am trying to merge the two , stay tuned to see if I can pull this off haha !

Soon I will have pics up and I hope to have a working beta by next weekend if I can fit the time in for it.If not the following weekend for sure. Alos my custom sound files clock in over 100 megs so I will probbably have to find someone to host those.