View Single Post
Unread 10-20-2007, 05:03 PM
Fetish Core author
This person is a EQ2Map developer.
Featured

Server: Crushbone

Quote:
Originally Posted by SOE-Rothgar View Post
If you aren't in beta, don't worry I'm sure the update will go to the test server in advance like with other updates. As far as getting in beta, still put in an application if you haven't already, we are opening it up to more people each week.

I know we fixed many of the encoding problems in UI builder. I noticed last night in the old version it took my "<" character and changed it to &gt. It won't do that sort of thing anymore. Its also more friendly about whitespace and when writing out files, it will indent the xml properly.

Having UI Builder save a single file is something I've wanted as well but just haven't gotten around to doing. I'll be sure to add that before I push out the latest version.
If you make it save whitespace AND allow you to export single files... you will be my UI Hero /grin

I swear I might just have to like bake cookies or something and send them to all the Devs for thanksgiving or something, hehe. You guys do some seriously awesome work, and I know how you guys must feel during that expansion crunch.