View Single Post
Unread 01-03-2010, 01:20 AM
A Griffon
Featured

Server: Antonia Bayle

Thanks for the feedback! Glad that you're enjoying the UI.

The InfoCenter works perfectly fine with the DrumsUI full release. The only reason I did not include it was to keep the size of the UI down, and to keep the InfoCenter as something optional. It's usually much easier to install said "add-on" then it is to UNinstall it for the common user.

The market window is something I would like to expand with and allow more options. The only thing is I don't want to overload the window with drop down lists as the minimal size of the window will increase. However, I'm sure I can find some decent ways to still include the features Currently there is only the "Set class and level" button for at least quicker searching for gear, etc.

The tradeskill buttons problem has been around forever, and also a problem in the default UI. If you uncheck the Recipes box and keep the list hidden, you will have better results with they keyboard controlling the hotkeys. Unfortunately there is no way around this due to it being hard coded.

Lastly, I'm going to leave the Active Quest window alone until next major update, since the window is going to be going through some huge changes with the expansion. This has been public information on the Sony forums and here (multi quest tracking). However, I'll see about implementing the feature if it's still useful.

Thanks!
And now that the new year has passed, I should be available to put some more time into updates. Cheers!

Last edited by Drumstix42 : 01-03-2010 at 01:23 AM.