View Single Post
Unread 09-20-2012, 03:20 PM
Fetish Core author
This person is a EQ2Map developer.
Featured

Server: Crushbone

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenjmason View Post
After the last game update, it seems like the window that pops when looting no longer appears. I tried to use the locator to set the Loot window to position 100,100 (based on the other post) but with no luck. Any ideas?
Thanks
That window can appear multiple times (e.g., if someone else is looting things and you haven't rolled on each yet) so the locator may not work for that. You can try editing your character's uisettings file in your EQ2 directory to change the location; search it for "Loot_clone" and then edit base_location="xxx,yyy" to "100,100." If you have multiple Loot_clone entries (eg Loot_clone_0, Loot_clone_1) you may need to edit it for all of them. That should move the window back to 100,100 and make it visible.

If this becomes a persistent problem or multiple folks report it I'll try adding the force-move code that's used in the examine windows to that window as well. I want to avoid adding it unless necessary since more code running can mean a slower UI / slower game.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penebo View Post
When i want to do the dungeon maker thingis there is no choose/button for play as self ..only play as avatar is there somethink what i can do to get it ?
Are you using a clean install of the most recent core version? That window is automatically pulled from the default in a proper clean install; the actual file is not included which is why clean installs are the only recommended install method. Check for any files starting with eq2ui_playerhousing in your Fetish install; a correct install of Fetish Core will not have those files and you can delete them all.