View Single Post
Unread 03-04-2010, 01:46 PM
Fetish Core author
This person is a EQ2Map developer.
Featured

Server: Crushbone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elrohan View Post
I was able to find the second instance that you show but not the first. For some reason it wasn't listed under that first one but I deleted the line from the second one and that did the trick!
As far as the cloaks, it's with no small amount of embarrassment that I can report that one is now fixed also however I found one more problem. In the window that list my spells, Combat Arts, etc...(Can't recall the window name offhand) it lists all my spells up to level 52 but skips 53 - 74 and picks back up again at 75. Any idea what could be causing this? As it is I have no way of accessing any of those 53 - 74 spells. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated and thank you so much for all the help you've given me so far!
The UI mod does not modify the actual filling of the knowledge window -- that is handled by the game. What I'm guessing has happened is that you sorted your spells and had "Highest level version only" checked. Sort your spells again but uncheck that and all your other spells should show up again.