View Single Post
Unread 09-11-2012, 11:58 AM
A Griffon
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Server: Unrest

Quote:
Originally Posted by lordebon View Post
With that said, tknarr has a raid buttons program that is open source that we will look into modding for Fetish to replace the old RaidAbilitiesEditor, but there is no ETA for that at this time. I don't have much experience with making programs like that (my background is mainly on the web side) so it will depend on how long it takes me to learn the program and reconfigure it to work with the Fetish window.
I did break out the EQ2 UI code generation from the code that handles the application UI and storage, so you can create a new class like ProfitUICode to handle the code generation for Fetish. If you need to change the number of buttons to something other than 5, there's a ButtonCount in UICode (base class for ProfitUICode) that most of the rest of the code uses to find out how many buttons to deal with but the button assignment form and the storage XML .xsd file would still need edited. I tried to minimize the annoyance for someone wanting to support another UI, I just didn't manage as much as I'd've liked given infinite time.

If another C#/.Net programmer goes into it, I'd appreciate thoughts on whether the code and comments are clear and reasonable/useful or not.