Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Server: Guk

New Version 0.6.0
http://www.bellumaeternus.com/mapper...Live_0.6.0.zip

New Features
  • New Layers Interface - Pretty Drop Down box
  • New "Extents" info display - also a pretty drop down box
  • New Command: /em groupname <My Name Here>
    Allows you to set the name of the first layer. Has not been translated to other languages
  • Status Bar now shows last command and other statuses
  • Status Bar now has Line and Point Counts, Current Color, and Current Line Weight
  • You can't see it, but the underlying structure has been largely rewritten to make it a bit cleaner. This is mostly to make the code a bit more presentable and makes me feel better. It may have also reduced the number of stupid bugs.
Bug Fixes
  • Fixed parse error when numbers exceeded 1000 in english and other languages.
  • Fixed the scaling of the Extents lines so they are no longer unreasonably big in the SVG output.
  • re-added the min/max z values in the SVG output.
Random Thoughts
I'm pretty comfortable with the current feature set. I have a couple other ideas up my sleeve, but I don't know how useful they'd be in the long run. This basically covers the feature set of the old Mapper2, plus a couple of bells and whistles. It should be easier to use and work with Unicode and other languages and stuff.

I'm away next week, so it'll probably be a bit before I put out another version, except for any immediate bug fixes needed for this one.

Possible Features
Shout if anything here catches your fancy.
  • SVG Output Options
    Maybe add the ability to output each layer as a seperate file. The data structures exist to enable this, just have to write the code.
  • Image output options
    IE: Background color, Transparent, Size options, draw extents, etc.
  • Display Features
    • Highlight last point
    • Highlight current line
  • New Input Command: Circle from 3 Points
    • It's possible to determine the center and radius of a circle that passes through 3 points. I am thinking about adding vector circle support. You would just say "/em start a circle" followed by 3 points representing the edges of the circle.
  • Your Feature Here
    If it's interesting enough, and doable, I'll consider it.