View Single Post
Unread 02-02-2016, 04:23 AM
A Sea Turtle

Server: Beta 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by VorayEQ2 View Post
Attached is the persona window in English. All i really did was translate it from German. I still cant figure out how to get that annoying "T" out of the way at the top of the stats window. I wanted to change it to health, but I think the mouse over spacing for the hitpoints may be overlapping the text and needs to be shortened. Any ideas?
I think you mean this :

Code:
<Page Name="Stats" ScrollExtent="190,369" Size="190,369">
                        <Page AbsorbsInput="false" Location="0,23" Name="HealthAndPower" PackSize="a,x" ScrollExtent="190,69" Size="190,69">
                            <Text AbsorbsInput="false" DynamicData="/GameData.Stats.HealthRange" DynamicDataFilter="0004" Font="/TextStyles.Normal.NormalStyle" Location="18,9" Name="Label_Health" PackSize="absolute,fixed" ScrollExtent="15,16" Size="15,16">TP</Text>
You can Change the TP in HP,

TP means Trefferpunkte = Hitpoints in Translation
HP = Hitpoints (Most uses on Other MMO and RPG Games)

But you must do this 2 times on the XML, one for the Char itself, and one for the Merc Window.

The Problem is, that EQ2 Translate Word on Server Side, unlike other Games, which has translated Files for every Language. And when there is no translated Word for it, i must use my own Words. Because German is my Native Language, i use German

I have do this for you, here are your English Translated Persona Windows whith HP

And as a goody, i have rearrenged some of the Merchant Window, so it display now >1.000.000 Platin (I think it will display ~99.999.999 Platin, but i dont have more then 150.000 Platin, so i cant test it.

More to come
Attached Files
File Type: xml eq2ui_inventory_merchant.xml (17.2 KB, 384 views)
File Type: xml eq2ui_mainhud_persona.xml (286.6 KB, 421 views)