View Single Post
Unread 04-05-2012, 01:35 PM
A Griffon
Featured

Server: Antonia Bayle
Send a message via AIM to Drumstix42 Send a message via MSN to Drumstix42 Send a message via Yahoo to Drumstix42

First I've heard people not getting successful clicks on the first try every try.

The smart cure option doesn't work correctly on the Player window, because it is using the SOE command /cureplayer which currently has Smart Curing built in, with no way around it. You can get around it using /useabilityonplayer, but you'll have to fill in your class cure names if any have any special ones.

As for the group/raid window, should work as expected. What kind of options do you have enabled in your setup? The only way to for me to try to look into this possible problem is to get every bit of detail possible to reproduce. Several healers I raid with use my UI, and I haven't heard complaints, so please share what you can with me.