View Single Post
Unread 08-01-2010, 02:12 AM
A Griffon
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Server: Lucan DLere

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drumstix42 View Post
Is there any reason as to why there haven't been more hotbars added to the game since it's been one of the most requested things to be added to the UI?

Is it database storage of hotkey layouts? Is it being worried bout having a keybinds for more than 10 banks?
Just seems weird, cause it seems like something that would be fairly easy to add.
yes please! 2 more hotbars would be great. i currently use all 10 hotbars. Not that ever slot of every hotbar is full, because i like to space out and group together similar things. Like all my DD spells are grouped togther and then all my DoTs are grouped together all my Direct heals together, all my Heal OT otgether.. but the groups are seperated by empty(wasted) hotkey spaces. I find it confusing and awkward when everything is jumbled and next to each other.

would be nice if we had a hotkey system where we had say 144 hotkeys (12barsx12keys) where we could group together (verticaly/horizontaly) and number of hotkeys and not have to waste hotkey slots to allow for spacing. (i think shadowbane had a system like this or maybe it was WoW. /shrug)

Last edited by Ellyana : 08-01-2010 at 02:15 AM.