View Single Post
Unread 07-11-2011, 07:26 AM
A Forest Scavenger

Server: Antonia Bayle
Default is Fetish 'gone' mostly?

I love Fetish and still use it, but my friend has had major troubles with it for ah while now and finally tried profit and he loves it, and likes how he can change the background color sin chat to see better, as he has sight problems or something. also the auto update feature is handy for him as he makes some mistakes in updating or did a lot when he was doing it before.. any way we can add in some NEW things to Fetish like we did in the olden days, staying on the edge of new addons, plus add the 2 things i mentioned just now? especially chat background color change for helping those with sight problems?

I just wanna know, is Zonx still working on Fettish or not so much now and just from time to time, as it has been a LONG time since the GU58 or 59 update that was officially released by Zonx.. everything since has been form the community here, helping as much as it can.

*I* Love Fetiish, and the help people give here, but we need a main person that adds new things an keeps the main updates coming out soon after Sony's release..

/hugs