View Single Post
Unread 01-31-2005, 03:03 PM
A Griffon
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Server: Antonia Bayle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vermillion
Tyejae,

Really nice work. I have a small (hopefully) request from you. My girlfriend has a 15" LCD monitor and space is at a premium. We both think your steel mod is great, but I was wondering if you'd release just the group bar of the Steel mod, without the character stats or money and so forth to save on space?

Thanks either way!
I could probably do this for you, give me about a week to get this done, I work 12 hour days 6 days a week, so I can access the internet at work, but not do any modding.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maelsturm
TyeJae I have a couple of requests. First could you Skin the Quest Helper window to match the The Group bar as an add on to the end of it in the upper right corner. Secondly could you skin the Chat bars to match this UI as well.

The only thing I am having trouble with is that my chat bars will not scroll down at all nor can I get the Flashing Icon to come up to type in my own chat.

Thanks

M.
I plan on doing a full mod with this look, it is just going to take me some time so I thought I would just release the versions as I go.

For those of you having problems with the chat windows I apologize, I do not know why this is happening, maybe I should just leave that out and people can have the option to add it themselves if they want. If you would like to fix this problem just download whatever chat window you want and put it in the TyeJae_Steel folder and overwrite the current files or you can go to your default UI folder and drag over the original chat file and overwrite.

TyeJae

Last edited by TyeJae : 01-31-2005 at 03:08 PM.