Thread: WoW vs EQ2
View Single Post
Unread 06-21-2006, 07:43 PM
A Griffon
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Server: Runnyeye

Lmao

Both games sux and dont sux in there own right.... Just makes me laugh when when I get silly tells from kidz hehe ... However the kids do seem to have the best kit on many occasions /boggle ... Is parents buying them plat etc to keep them from bugging them and leave them to bug us insted? lol or ado they realy know how to play to get the best kit in game? ... Thats somthing that I have always wondered likes ..... Now try asking one of them and you can well imagine what the resoponse is, You get a tell that consists of L33T so damn complicted it takes 10 mins to work out wtf the kid is saying and by that time you been called a newb by him / her at lest 20 times over Roflmao...

In all you can get a laugh outta it, and other times you just want to hit shutdown

In all play what you wanna play each to their own makes no diff to me whatsoever.... your going to be called a newb suxxor whatever the game lmao ... kids you gotta love them .. just a shame I cant fit them on the BBQ