Thread: Screwed up.
View Single Post
Unread 03-03-2005, 10:49 PM
A Brown Bear

Server: Antonia Bayle

Okay, I took a screenshot but...I have no idea how to post it and am a bit too frustrated to try and learn.

Well I downloaded the interface...searched everywhere I could to figure out where to download it to, but came up with nothing and ended up just downloading it to My Documents. I made the new folder in the UI thing, and unzipped the file to there. I made the Text Document in the EverQuest II folder thing, put the code I was supposed to put there and went to Save As. It didn't like me trying to save it as eq2.ini, it said that file already existed and would I like to replace it. I clicked no the first time and then went and unchecked the Hide extentions for known file types thing, and then went to try again. It still insisted that the file already existed, and I got frustrated and clicked yes, I did want to replace it.

That's when I went to check on my game and found it messed up like it is. I left the game and just right-clicked and deleted the UI folder I created, and the Text Document, too. Like I said, that didn't change anything in the game.