View Single Post
Unread 06-13-2007, 09:42 AM
A Sea Turtle
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Server: Permafrost

You're right. I'm an old geezer and I have a lot of old-fashioned habits. /LOL

I run with 5 chat windows open (I don't like tabs), only 4 hotbars though, Mother's Maintained Spells, Milquetowst's Ministats and Coin/Weight windows, and Krull's StartButton Command Center v1, and the Quest Tracker window. I also have my own clock and a compass I built around Himay's basic compass. I guess that kind of eats up my screen real estate, too.

I happen to prefer a title at the top of my on-screen windows so that I don't get confused when I am switching around between them. Sometimes, I will have more than one or two open at the same time and that is when those titlebars come in handy.

I also happen to like to add titlebars in such a way that makes them "pretty" or decorative. I really do not understand why everyone seems so opposed to any sort of decorative additions to the game. If you have the resources to run the game with the decorative goodies, then why not enjoy them? If you don't, then I can understand minimizing.

So, there are my reasons for asking for a titlebar. If you don't want to add it...that's cool. Every mod author is entitled to do things their own way! That's why we have so many different mods.

Again, thanks for all your good, hard work and please know that it is appreciated.