View Single Post
Unread 03-03-2005, 02:04 AM
A Grove Wisp

Server: Crushbone
Cool

heh, I'm actually outta ideas with this one, well kinda.

I got two issues with the vertical bars. One is that with those, and the target bars, and the implied target, you end up having too many places to look at, and it can get confusing really.

The other issue is that the way the bars are set up on the sides of the target window causes you to be looking back and forth between power and health, though you don't need to look at power, since it's that big it'll cause a distraction.

I'm guessing that perhaps the two vertical bars be placed next to each other, and maybe redoing the target window so you only see the vertical bars, instead of the vertical ones AND the horizontal bars, would be the best way to do it. Though if you did that you may end up having to redo the entire way the bottom piece of the UI is set up.

So I really dunno what to do about em. heh.

I also don't know if this is possible or not, but can it be made where if a member of the group is under attack by an enemy, an indicator appears showing that member is under attack? I've heard rumors about it here and there in the forums, but nothing really confirmed.

*EDIT* By the way, I accidently dragged a bag around on that mini-inventory at the top of the screen, and moving stuff around on that causes the game to crash. :b

My EverQuest 2 screenshots can be seen at: http://photobucket.com/albums/v453/Khandor/

Last edited by Khandor : 03-03-2005 at 10:26 AM.