View Single Post
Unread 11-20-2013, 12:04 PM
A Griffon
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Server: Unrest

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luchsia View Post
I'm playing a channeler in german version of the game and can't get the click-to-cure working. Game always say:
'Dieser Zauber oder diese Fähigkeit ist nicht mehr verfügbar' (no longer available)
I'll take a look. That's probably related to the spell ID for the channeler's cure not being correct in the _ProfitUI_Cures.txt file. I've checked and the IDs match what's in SOE's data feed for Cure and channelers use it like all other healers. One test: try one of these commands manually:

/useabilityonplayer yourname 2945678992

/useability 2945678992

The first is the command Profit uses underneath for click-to-cure, if it works then Profit's windows should work. The second is a version that uses Cure on your current target, if German characters mess up the character name parsing. Also check that you don't have _ProfitUI_Cures.txt on the ignore list and it got updated. Some people have it ignored because they've changed the CancelSpellCast setting in it and don't want that undone by the updater. Oh, and make sure you're at least level 6 otherwise you won't have Cure yet.

To select the variant, go into the updater and go to Settings, Variants. Pull down the selection box and scroll down to "Click-to-cure method" and select it. Then you can pick between /useabilityonplayer (the traditional method) and /cureplayer. The differences:

/useabilityonplayer: Will fire off the cure regardless of whether the detrimental icon you clicked was lit or not. Uses manual configuration of cure spell and potion IDs.

/cureplayer: Will only fire off if the detrimental icon you clicked was lit, does not fire if the player isn't affected by that type of detrimental. SOE controls which cure abilities and potions are used and when.