View Single Post
Unread 01-07-2005, 04:01 PM
A Griffon
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Server: Blackburrow

I have to agree with Talyns... Sony will have to fix this in time, much like the XML code that calls out the Tradeskill XP which is also still broken, and not displaying correctly (Hence why it's no in my UI Mod). Sony with the Best Intentions has fixed the way Death Debt % appears when you Roll Over the Adventure XP Bar. They accomplished this by adding the Death Debt % to the inverse of your adventure XP (negative version) to now show only the actual amount of Debt you have to work off. I have tried everything I can think of to hide the Death Debt if it appears as a Negative Number, but the number comes from the Server as a Text String and not Numeric Value so It doesn't accept math calculations very well.

If I knew the code Sony uses in their Roll Over Balloons such as when you Roll Over the XP Bar, they manage not to show the Death Debt unless it's positive, I could probably find a solution to this issue but at this time, I do not see any apparent way to fix the negative version of your adventure XP short of removing the Death Debt Display completely.