Thread: Few UI problems
View Single Post
Unread 12-13-2012, 11:40 AM
A Griffon
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Server: Unrest

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lostidol View Post
I have 2 problems with my proUI, 1st is my Tradeskill tab (N) or and crafting at all says not compatible, now just recently it has also added that my tool tips are not compatible. Both were in my updater a few weeks ago and I ran it, now it says all files are up to date. I have tried uninstalling and re-installing the updater, but it still says all up to date but no fix. Any ideas?
The examine window's up-to-date and working. That problem usually happens when you're not running the installation of EQ2 you think you are. Pull up the Profit updater and look in Settings | File Paths for the Everquest II folder. Then right-click on the desktop icon you use to start EQ2 and select the "Open file location" menu item. Compare the path of that folder to the one the Profit updater's using. If the two aren't the same, change the Profit updater's path to point to the same folder as the game icon. If you're also using EQ2Map and using that to start the game, check it's paths to make sure the Profit updater's using the same ones EQ2Map is.

For the tradeskill window, currently you need to select the larger old variant. I'm working on the scripting in the default variant, but until I release it the old windows don't work with the new hard-coding in the game for the tabs. I think I've got it done, I'm just working out some weird behavior. I may end up saying "It works OK if you're not switching panes mid-combine, that's good enough for now", release it along with some maintained-window variants and some graphics changes that're showing up on Test and are compatible with live, and fix the remaining weirdness as I can.