Thread: Few UI problems
View Single Post
Unread 12-13-2012, 11:35 AM
A Forest Scavenger

Server: Antonia Bayle

I'm having exactly the same problem. My Profit updater is pointing to C:\Windows\System32\javaws.exe -localfile "C:\Users\Wolf\AppData\LocalLow\Sun\Java\Deployment\cache\6.0\30\3c7a95e-241f9095" and my EQ2 shortcut is pointing to "C:\Program Files\Sony\EverQuest II\EQ2.exe". Profit UI is in my EQ2 directory and I'm not sure about how it is supposed to point.

Is that wrong? Your suggestion is a bit confusing. I only have one installation of EQ2. When the expansion came out I went and took on experimentation and it didn't work so I downloaded and pasted in the file you posted in the "experimentation thread". That worked as did everything else. Having done my experimentation I respeced tradeskill prestige for harvesting and the goblin. However today I wanted to do more experimentation so I went to my trusty mirror and loaded the "experimentation" spec but the green button was no longer there again. So I repasted the posted tradeskill XML file from your post. Again, the green button was there and this was just before the latest patch. Now, whether I use the pasted XML file or overwrite it with the Profit updater I get the same error message either way - that my UI is incompatible in regards to tootips and other things.

Nothing is on ignore and I could really use some direction here. If you have any questions I will be watching this thread hourly.

Last edited by Swelter : 12-13-2012 at 11:44 AM.