View Single Post
Unread 03-16-2015, 02:41 PM
A Griffon
Featured

Server: Antonia Bayle
Send a message via AIM to Drumstix42 Send a message via MSN to Drumstix42 Send a message via Yahoo to Drumstix42

Quote:
Originally Posted by ozbatov View Post
Sorry if it's a dumb question but what is the solution? I'm probably missing something. You mean I have to specced out of experimenting forever? (Of course I'll do that if there is no other solution)
Right, by solution, I meant band aide fix. For now, I've no clue why something random like that would cause issues with the loading of settings.

The StatBar loads settings from the UISettings file directly. There's no special, complicated code. It simply compares a Window Setting of 0 or 1 essentially, and toggles each stat on or off. So an in-game ability causing that to fail is very, very strange

*Edit* which means it's most likely not reading the settings for anything else that uses the UISettings file: most custom checkboxes/toggles
Curious if other UIs are having similar problems?

Last edited by Drumstix42 : 03-16-2015 at 04:27 PM.