View Single Post
Unread 08-01-2010, 08:49 AM
A Fallen Diplomat

Server: Antonia Bayle
Red face Just some idea's

Please, please, please, perty please, {down on hands and knee's begging please} quick cast heals/cure/curse for the group, raid & player windows but DON"T change target.

The choice to have tabs on the bottom of the chat window would be nice. Easier to read experience bar like the profit ui (without all the wasted stuff) would be great. It would be fun if we could change our skin color or even what our target ring looks like. A bottom bar with our vital stats like many of eq's wonderful modders have made. Please make both the regular map and travel map smaller.

A smaller heroic opportunitiy window like the thor ui one would be a nice benefit.

Smaller & slimmer voice chat, tracking, maintained spells windows would be nice. What would even be nicer if you could put the maintained spells and beneficial spells in the same window. Plus woooot it would get rid of one window all together so more room on the screen.

Adjustable icon size and lock icon size for the target, implied target, maintained spells, beneficial spells, etc window.

A couple more hot bars, bag slots and bank slots would be great as well. I like the idea of quest slots or maybe even a quest bag/bank slot. It is has always bugged me that quiver slot on inventory for any class other then fighters and scout classes has no use and is a wasted slot. So what I would love to see is it become a slot where other classes could carry extra patch kits, potions, food & drink, etc. Bag slots on our horses would be nice (but then I would love to be able to change the apperance of my mount, so sick of ice cubes on the ground, and lol name my mount like we do our pets).

One more thing which would be a huge help on the journal, active journal window little tabs for wikia, zam and google. Oh and a little browser clickable window (you could even add that to the clock) would be a nice addition.