View Single Post
Unread 11-26-2005, 01:03 PM
A Dervish Cutthroat
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Server: Unrest

I have tried both actually but using EQ2maps EQ2_mainhud_map.xml should work but it doesnt. using the one from the author shows the border and the map but not the icons since he made it before they changed everything. Using The xml from EQ2map show the map and icons but not the border and drop down menus and such. I have tried many things nothing works to allow these two mods to work togethor. there is quite obviously some imcompatibility here and i am not sure what. And I dont think that the interface author knows what it is as he has not commented on it. Like you say it is happening with other mods too my intent was to have a EQ2map team member to look at EQ2map AND my interface and find the exact incompatibility so we can spread it around what is goin on. The Interface i use in not the most popular one but it does have over 3k downloads. I am sure people are going to become upset at things not working properly very soon. Where it is not the problem per se of the EQ2map team and is prob a fault of my interfaces author, the problem still surfaces based on recent changes to EQ2map so I am hoping they will help

MorpheusDead

“It is a curious thing, that God learned Greek when he wished to turn author--and even more curious that he did not learn it better.” (Friedrich Wilhelm Nietzsche)