View Single Post
Unread 07-25-2010, 05:09 AM
A Green Troll
This person is a EQ2Map developer.
Featured

Server: Blackburrow

Any chance we can get "Advanced" options for the Player, Group and Raid windows that would provide ClickCure and ClickAbilities similar to those found in Fetish?

I understand the need to keep things simple for new users, but I think most players of support classes would agree, these features are almost mandatory for the higher end content the bulk of the subscriber base is dealing with.

While the custom solutions are workable, there's stuff we simply can't achieve in a user-friendly way.

It would be great if players could drag/drop spells/macros in-game to configure ClickCure and ClickAbility bars, and have these settings saved on a per character basis. All that's required to pull this off is a new configuration window with assignable slots (similar to hotbar slots), code to save those in the settings file, and some UI switches added to the various windows to show/hide the extra buttons.

I'd also like to propose a scheme for enableing modifier keys to be used in script. Provide boolean dynamicData elements that track Ctrl, Shift, and Alt key downs. Sample of how this would be used...
Code:
onPress="
doScript1 = dynamicData.isKeyDown.Ctrl && dynamicData.isKeyDown.Shift
doScript2 = dynamicData.isKeyDown.Ctrl
doScript3 = dynamicData.isKeyDown.Shift
doScript4 = dynamicData.isKeyDown.Alt
"