View Single Post
Unread 12-16-2006, 10:07 AM
A Brown Bear

Server: Antonia Bayle

[quote=cottons]First, I love ProfitUI. I don't know how anyone could do with out it. It has everything you want to know about whats going on.

Second, my request, I am a raider. I love to raid...and raiding is what I do. So what my request is, is it possible to create a subset of ProfitUI for raiding? Maybe there is enough raiders here that could give input on what they would like to see in a subset of ProfitUI for raiding.

I would like to see a button or a clickable item for the tanks. Like this is the MT and this is the MA. A button for calling for heals or heart / shard (yeah I know macros).

gm9: Wanted to do this several times already but in the end I always thought that macros are more flexible. For MT/MA selection they certainly are, I have them on hotkey position 1. But maybe create a list all the commands that you think are commonly needed and I'll think about implementing it (the socials window already has a "quick chat" page taken from ThorUI. I've never used it so far but it could easily be put in there if it helps you.

Well I was thinking since I am more of a support tank at this time, it would be nice to have a button that could be accented in the raid window.

[ MT JOHNSON ] 70 T A N E ===========
^^ there would be nice.
With the ability to select this easier. I am sorry for not explaining it more last time.

I do understand the hotbars. I guess I was just thinking wrong -- thanks!!!

Last edited by gm9 : 12-16-2006 at 07:45 PM.